Technical Project Manager
Shift Interactive is looking for a technical project manager to join our team on site. Your primary responsibility will be to manage projects from inception to delivery, controlling costs and budget, stakeholder expectations, milestones and deliverables for our external clients. You will work closely with our business analysts, sales team, and software engineers to bring the best product to our clients. Your skills as a technical project manager will help our organization thrive within our software lifecycle while also being a strong leader in the tech space.
- Interface with project team members to understand project requirements.
- Help create, manage and hold staff accountable for the product development lifecycle process.
- Document project release and/or milestone requirements, estimating needed resources and time to completion.
- Run agile ceremonies.
- Manage invoicing and project billing.
- Organize, schedule and control project work to ensure that all project objectives are met.
- Monitor project progress, completion status, and budget.
- Manage team schedule and tasking to meet timelines, budget, and scope; Act as the tactical manager for the agile project team.
- Draft and manage Statement of Work through the project lifecycle to ensure the fulfillment of all contracted deliverables.
- Develop, lead, and execute organization readiness activities, including clear and detailed plans or checklists for testing, communications, training, technical cutover, go-live, and post go-live support.
You should have:
- Technical project management experience.
- Familiarity with issue management and other software development tools such as Jira.
- Proficient understanding of agile delivery principles and quality software engineering processes and practices.
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Understanding of general web technologies and design principles.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with distinct requirements and deliver on time and on budget.
- Understanding of development environments and deployment strategies is a plus.
Bonus if you have:
- PMP or PMI-ACP or equivalent
- Certified Scrum Master
View all careers >