Shift Interactive is scouring the earth for a front-end designer/developer to join our team. This unique talent will be a key player in building software that helps clients overcome business challenges by crafting user experiences that are visually thoughtful and impactful.
IDEALLY, THIS PERSON WOULD HAVE:
- Curiosity, grit and a general passion to solve complex problems and make great things.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work within a team of motivated and talented people.
- An unremitting desire to learn and collaborate within a team.
- The ability to communicate complex ideas and share work with others.
- Interest in digital trends and best practices.
We should talk if you have:
- Strong ability to translate designs into functional, responsive interfaces
- Utilized version control systems such as in Git
- Understanding of modern CMS platforms (WordPress/Craft or similar)
- Worked within an agile development team
Other knowledge that would also be pretty sweet:
- Ability to detail functional requirements of a project
- Designing and prototyping using Sketch/Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Experience developing within MVC Frameworks (Laravel or Ruby on Rails)
- Test-driven development and continuous integration
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT SHIFT
Shift Interactive creates custom web and mobile solutions for clients across the nation. Our team is comprised of individuals with an array of skillsets and talents, allowing us to leverage the best technologies to meet each client’s unique challenges. We believe in fostering an environment centered around learning, growth and collaboration. For more information about what we do, check out Our Capabilities.